Properties for sale in All Properties
Featured properties in All Properties
Originally a dairy barn, this individual property has been converted to provide 3/4 bedrooms and flexible accommodation. The property is set in an idyllic location adjacent to open fields and the River Thames. The rear garden provides direct access to a tributary of the Thames, and there is also a private river garden with 68ft mooring located nearby. All of the principal rooms are designed to maximise the countryside views and peaceful setting. The unique property offers accommodation including: entrance lobby, kitchen/diner, orangery, utility, sitting room, principal bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, a study, two bathrooms, WC, and double carport. Awaiting EPC Rating.
- Unique property, converted dairy barn
- River garden with 68' mooring
- Idyllic countryside setting
- Adjacent to open fields and River Thames
- Flexible accommodation
- Awaiting EPC Rating & Floor Plan
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a building plot of 0.913 acres backing onto fields in a prime residential road in Pangbourne. A footpath at end of the road provides a shortcut to the railway station and the village centre is also within walking distance.
The property has consent for two good size detached family houses with double garages and the owners have already paid the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) for up to 482 sq metres However, there is potential, subject to planning consent, for a single very substantial dwelling.
All the documents for the existing consent can be viewed here:
- Building plot of 0.913 acres
- Backing onto fields in prime residential road
- Walk to station and village
- Consented for 2 generous detached houses
- Potential for very substantial dwelling, subject to consent
- CIL has been paid by owner
Conveniently situated between the villages of Twyford and Wargrave, 130 Wargrave Road has been almost entirely rebuilt by the present owners. The immaculately presented property has nearly 3500 sq ft of well-proportioned accommodation with polished wooden floors, underfloor heating and many double aspect rooms with views over the private gardens. There is a spacious paved driveway, a double garage and mature gardens of over half an acre with outbuildings. EPC Rating D.
- Beautifully presented detached house
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Convenient location for Piggott and Blue Coat Schools
- Completely refurbished
- Gardens of over half an acre
- EPC Rating D.
An individual detached residence set on an established plot approaching two acres in a quiet residential lane nestled amongst open countryside yet providing convenient access for both Henley & Reading town centres. Available with no onward chain, the accommodation includes: entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, drawing room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, laundry, main bedroom with dressing room and en-suite, guest bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms, family bathroom. EPC Rating D.
- Four bedroom detached home
- Established plot approaching 2 acres
- Planning permission previously granted for 2 storey extension
- Short drive to Oratory School
- Walking distance of village primary school
- EPC Rating D
An impressive detached family home set on approximately 1/4 of an acre plot abutting paddocks to the rear. One of only two properties by Builtform Developments, the house is finished to an exceptional quality, with a high specification and many bespoke features. The house is thoughtful and flexible in design, and masterfully mixes a contemporary finish with traditional style. The property is nestled down a quiet country lane within this desirable semi-rural Oxfordshire village conveniently located for both Henley & Reading centres. EPC Rating C.
- Newly built detached family home
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Impeccable finish and specification
- Approx 1/4 acre plot abutting fields
- Quiet countryside location
- EPC Rating C
An individual detached five bedroom family residence set on a generous plot in an enviable position within walking distance of village amenities. Offering flexible accommodation of circa 3000sq ft and available with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises: Entrance porch, hall, WC, kitchen/dining room, sitting room, music room, utility, home office (annexe opportunity), main bedroom with en-suite, guest bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms. In addition a large games room where 2 further bedrooms plus a bathroom could be created. Large south facing patio overlooking the garden. Double garage. EPC C Rating.
- Five Bedroom detached home approx. 3000 sq ft
- Games room with potential for two further bedrooms plus a bathroom
- Generous plot
- Flexible accommodation including annexe opportunity
- Refitted kitchen/diner
- No onward chain
An attractive Grade II Listed character cottage believed to date back in part to the 15th Century. The property is situated in the heart of Henley on Thames with enviable views of the River Thames and Henley bridge. It benefits from a wealth of period features, an attractive south facing rear garden and a single garage. EPC Exempt.
- 15th Century character cottage
- Three double bedrooms
- Private garage
- South facing courtyard garden
- River views
- Central Henley location
A brand new detached family home, finished to a high standard, in the heart of the Thameside village of Shiplake. The house has been configured with three double bedrooms and a dressing room, but can be easily converted to four bedrooms. There is a stunning open plan vaulted ceiling kitchen, dining and family room, three bathrooms and a separate spacious living room. Awaiting EPC Rating.
- Three/Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- New build eco home
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family room with vaulted ceiling
- Gated entrance
- Village location, 0.2 miles from train station
A substantial five bedroom detached family home set in an exclusive gated development of only three houses. The property, tucked away in the corner of the development, offers spacious and flexible accommodation including three reception rooms, five double bedrooms and four bathrooms. Outside offers private gardens, driveway parking and double car port. EPC Rating C
- Exclusive development of just 3 houses
- Gated entrance
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Double car port and driveway parking
- Mature rear garden
- EPC Rating C
One of only two available five bedroom detached homes located in a private gated community.
This brand new family home has been finished to the highest standard and offers spacious accommodation of over 3,000 sq ft. Arranged over three floors, the property has been well thought through with elegant high ceilings and a light and bright feel throughout.
- Five Bedrooms & Four Bathrooms
- Exclusive Gated Development
- Over 3000 sgft of Delightful Living Accomodation
- Village Living
- Double Garage and Ample Parking
- 10 Year Warranty
A detached property located in a desirable position close to the centre of the village. The house offers modern open plan living space, and four bedrooms, including a main with en-suite. The property also benefits from access to a private river garden. Available with no onward chain, the accommodation includes: entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/diner, utility room, WC, principal bedroom with en-suite, three additional bedrooms, family bathroom and double garage. EPC Rating E.
- Detached four bedroom house
- Central village location
- South facing garden
- Access to private river garden
- No onward chain
- EPC Rating E
Part of the unique Laureate Gardens development located in the centre of Henley on Thames, this three / four bedroom house has three bathrooms, an open plan kitchen living and dining room and a private rear garden. Set around the quiet and peaceful landscaped courtyard of Wordsworth Court, this home comes with a private underground parking space. EPC Rating to follow.
- Over 55's development
- Exclusive town centre location
- Three / four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms, two ensuite, plus downstairs w.c.
- Open plan kitchen dining and living room
- Underground car parking space