Relax this Summer with 3 months FREE management fees
The Reading lettings market has been booming over the last year and we've been delighted to be able to help our landlords and tenants through what have been difficult times.
As various legislation, lockdowns and offers such as the Stamp Duty holiday have come into play, we have seen a number of landlords come back to property management, some new landlords trying it for the first time and some of our existing landlords move to a fully managed service level as they have either been unable to visit and manage their property fully or now prefer to have us manage it for them.
So for any landlords who are looking to have their property fully managed for them, we're offering 3 months FREE management fees if we're instructed to fully manage your property before 30th September 2021.
Reasons to choose Davis Tate Lettings
- Fully vetted tenants - we have a large database of tenants looking for properties and our strict pre registration process means we only put forward quality tenants.
- Consistently low rent arrears - we are less than 2% across the Davis Tate network
- Local experience - we provide local, professional and honest advice regarding all aspects of the lettings process. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff get the job done.
- Personal service - we offer a service second to none at competitive rates and pride ourselves on the service we give our landlords.
- Legislation and compliance - we review and digest all legislation changes on your behalf to keep you compliant.
Terms and conditions
- Offer available to properties that are managed by our Reading branch
- Offer ends 30th September 2021
- Offer available to all new landlords and existing landlords who are upgrading to a Fully Managed service
- Offer is subject to a 12 month management contract for fully managed
- Fully managed fees will commence on month 4
- Offer is subject to sole agency being agreed
- Offer not available to existing Fully Managed Landlords
- Are you or do you know someone looking to rent out their family home in sought-after country and riverside locations? Demand is... Read MoreJune 29, 2021
- The Renters' Reform Bill which is back on the agenda for 2021. Find out more about some of the fairly significant proposed chan... Read MoreMay 20, 2021
- Watch Megan talk about our local market, tenants adapting properties for home working, the impact of the eviction ban and Inter... Read MoreMarch 19, 2021
- We are pleased to announce Davis Tate’s Lettings partnership with Goodlord. Find out more about our investment in this great te... Read MoreMarch 15, 2021