Menu Search

3 bedroom terraced house for sale

East Hendred, Wantage, OX12

Guide Price

£194,250

Key features

3 bedrooms
Driveway parking & gardens
1 reception room
Request a viewing

Contact us today

Davis Tate Wantage

01235 772670

A unique opportunity to purchase a 70% share of this superb three bedroom family home with parking and gardens situated at the edge of this sought after village. EPC rating D.

  • Great Family Home
  • Sought After Village
  • VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE
  • Stamp Duty Exempt
  • Well Presented
  • Driveway Parking & Gardens

East and West Hendred
These thriving village communities lie approximately. 4 miles to the east of Wantage, providing access to the A34 and beyond. With four public houses (The Eyston Arms, The Wheatsheaf, The Hare and The Plough) and a traditional village store, rural life is further enhanced by pedestrian and cycle access to the surrounding open countryside, specifically the ancient path of the Ridgeway. The excellent communication links are further improved by local public transport and the villages boast two schools and much character. With easy access to Didcot Parkway and London Paddington only a further 45 minutes by train, these picturesque villages are a haven for the commuter and fully deserve their status as arguably the most favoured in the area.

Storm Porch with cupboard to the side, Entrance Hall with Stairs to first floor and storage cupboard. Kitchen is fitted with a matching range of wall and base units and worktops over and inset sink, appliance space and tiled surrounds. The Living/Dining Room has an attractive fireplace and patio doors into the Conservatory. The first floor has a double Bedroom with built in wardrobes and two further single Bedrooms. A modern Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising Jacuzzi bath with shower over, low level W.C and wash basin completes this superb property

The property is only available for a 70% share of the freehold with the remaining 30% being rented at a rate of £173.44 pcm.
Any potential buyer must be approved by The Rural Housing Trust.
Further details with the agent

A lovely south facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn with paved patio. Garden shed and timber fencing.
Driveway parking for two to the front

Vale of White Horse Council - Tax band C
Mains electricity, water and drainage
Double glazing

Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.

These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.

In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.

We may refer you to recommended providers of ancillary services such as Conveyancing, Financial Services, Insurance and Surveying. We may receive a commission payment fee or other benefit (known as a referral fee) for recommending their services. You are not under any obligation to use the services of the recommended provider. The ancillary service provider may be an associated company of Davis Tate.

IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:

We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.

Key features

3 bedrooms
Driveway parking & gardens
1 reception room
Request a viewing

Contact us today

Davis Tate Wantage

01235 772670

Mortgage calculator

Your payment

£?/MO
Your mortgage
Your deposit

Use the below to add in your deposit, expected interest rate and repayment period to see what your payments could be.

Book a mortgage appointment

YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.

Embrace Financial Services usually charges a fee for mortgage advice. The amount of the fee will depend upon your circumstances and will be discussed and agreed with you at the earliest opportunity.

Thinking of selling?

Find out how much your home is worth with a free valuation

Book a valuation

Contact us today

Davis Tate Wantage

01235 772670