Davis Tate Christmas 2021 colouring competition
Win a £10 Smyths Toys Superstores voucher!
For your chance to win, simply colour in and return your finished picture to your school office before 13th December 2021. Good luck!
Colouring Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. The Davis Tate Christmas 2021 Colouring Competition (the “Competition”) is open to pupils attending participating schools aged between 3 and 7 years old (“You”).
Shinfield Infant School
Thameside Primary School
All Saints Primary School
Mrs Blands Infant & Nursery School, Burghfield Common
Garlands Junior School, Burghfield Common
Burghfield St Marys, Burghfield Common
Caldecott Primary School
Pangbourne Primary School
Purley C of E Primary School
Long Lane Primary School
Englefield Primary School
Upper Basildon Primary School
Whitchurch Primary School
Schools to be confirmed.
2. To enter the Competition, You should colour in ONE of the specially created Davis Tate Christmas colouring sheets and return your finished picture to your school office before midnight (11.59pm) on 13th December 2021.
3. You may only submit one entry to this promotion. Entries over the maximum number of entries will be void and will not be entered into this promotion.
4. When submitting your Competition entry, You must provide your name, age and the name and contact telephone number of your parent or guardian. All information requested in the entry form must be provided. This information will not be used or processed, other than for the purposes of the competition, unless You are one of the selected winners. All data from unsuccessful persons, collected for the purposes of competition will be securely disposed of after the competition has ended and no record of any data collected will be stored or maintained.
6. By submitting an entry to the Competition, You agree to Davis Tate publishing your entry and your name, age and school for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry and winner of the Competition.
7. Employees of Davis Tate and the wider LSL Property Services Plc Group are ineligible to enter this competition.
8. Staff members from Davis Tate will select 3 winning entries for each participating school, 1 for each of the 3 age categories: 3 years / 4-5 years / 6-7 years. The winning entries will be those considered to be the most original, festive and well-coloured pictures.
9. Davis Tate’s decision will be made on or before 16th December 2021. The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions. You must check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for You to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
11. The winners will each receive a £10 Smyths Toys Superstores voucher.
12. Winners will be notified by phone/text (using details provided at entry) on or before Friday 17th December. Prizes should be collected from the Davis Tate branch running the competition for your school by Thursday 23rd December. Davis Tate reserves the right to select another winner in accordance with the process described above if the initial winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified by Davis Tate.
13. The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
14. We will substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
15. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any reason.
16 Insofar as is permitted by law, Davis Tate accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
17. Your entry will not be returned to You.
18. No purchase is necessary.
19. The Promoter of the Competition is Davis Tate Limited whose registered number is 04405992 and registered office is 2nd Floor, Gateway 2, Holgate Park Drive, York, YO26 4GB. Any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to this address.
20. The Competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
You can download additional copies of the colouring sheet here.