1. Fabulous character home in stunning location
2. Exceptional quality new home
3. Gorgeous Grade II listed thatched cottage
4. Historic village cottage with traditional features
5. Exceptional brand new home
6. Lovely village location with garden office
7. Elegant mews house
Purley On Thames, Reading, RG8
An elegant three bedroom mews house with high ceilings occupying a wonderful corner position in an exclusive, secure gated environment of a magnificent Georgian Country House including 7 acres of glorious grounds with tennis court. Tilehurst station (frequent trains to Reading, Oxford and Paddington) is within 15 minutes' walk. No onward chain. EPC Rating C.
8. 6 bedroom detached thatched cottage
Main Street, Grove, OX12
A very attractive, Grade II listed 6 bedroom detached cottage with lots of charm and character with exposed beams and fireplaces, along with beautiful gardens, garage and driveway parking all set in the heart of Old Grove.
9. Beautifully presented mid terraced home
Pangbourne, Reading, RG8
A beautifully presented three bedroom mid terrace home filled with character not far from the heart of Pangbourne and within an easy walk to the station. There are wonderful walks along the River Thames just moments away and the property has a low maintenance west facing rear garden with entertainment area. EPC Rating D.
10. Penthouse apartment in Reading town centre
If you have fallen in love with your dream home, and want to find out how much your property is worth, arrange your free valuation, or contact your local branch to speak to one of our property experts.